The most popular domain name for New Zealand businesses and individuals.
Worldwide, the co.nz domain name is one of the fastest growing ccTLD’s. With over 516,456 active domains in 2012 and registrations spanning the globe, businesses and individuals are registering their co.nz domain names to unleash their potential in the NZ market and secure their brand identities.
co.nz is often the first preference in domain selection. This domain is especially suited to New Zealand organisations such as clubs, charities and not-for-profits. A great name for New Zealand based groups and networks, although anyone can register this domain.
The short .NZ domain name is simple to use and easy to remember. It was released on 30 September 2014 and amongst the other NZ domain extensions is the newest. The chances that you can still register your favourite domain name are high.
A good option is to register the shorter .nz domain name if your favourite third level domain eg. yourname.co.nz is already taken. If you already have a third level domain you should consider registering the shorter version as well to increase your visibility and to protect your brand name.
Register your Domain Name today!
|.co.nz Domain Information||Domain Features|
|Registration Period||1 year||Online Control Panel|
|Annual Price||$35.00||Basic DNS Management|
|Instant Activation||Advanced DNS Management ($15/y)||*|
Classic Domain Names
New Domain Name TLDs
Domain Name Registration or Transfer
Find EPP Code for Generic TLD’s (.com, .net, .org .. )
- Go to whois.sc (external link)
- In the first text field, enter your domain name and click the orange magnifying glass.
- Next, select the Registration tab.
- In the Registration Tab, next to ICANN Registrar, you will find your current domain registrar’s name.
Find EPP Code for Australian gTLD (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au ..)
- Firstly, ensure that your domain has domain privacy disabled, and the email address attached to your domain is active. This is where your domains EPP code will be sent.
- Go to AUDA at https://pw.auda.org.au/
- Enter your domain name (without the www) in the first text field
- In the second text field called "Requestor Name", enter the domain owners name.
- Select the Recover button
- Your domains EPP code will arrive via email shortly