Keep your audience listening with a .fm domain. The .fm domain name is typically used for music-related purposes, like band sites, radio stations or promoting gigs and concerts.
The .fm extension is widely used by some popular online and offline brands, such as last.fm, jing.fm, and ask.fm.
fm is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the Federated States of Micronesia, an independent island nation located in the Pacific Ocean. Except for reserved names like . com.fm, . net.fm, .
Register your Domain Name today!
|.fm Domain Information||Domain Features|
|Registration Period||1 year||Online Control Panel|
|Annual Price||$95.00||Basic DNS Management|
|Instant Activation||Advanced DNS Management ($15/y)||*|
Classic Domain Names
New Domain Name TLDs
Domain Name Registration or Transfer
Find EPP Code for Generic TLD’s (.com, .net, .org .. )
- Go to whois.sc (external link)
- In the first text field, enter your domain name and click the orange magnifying glass.
- Next, select the Registration tab.
- In the Registration Tab, next to ICANN Registrar, you will find your current domain registrar’s name.
Find EPP Code for Australian gTLD (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au ..)
- Firstly, ensure that your domain has domain privacy disabled, and the email address attached to your domain is active. This is where your domains EPP code will be sent.
- Go to AUDA at https://pw.auda.org.au/
- Enter your domain name (without the www) in the first text field
- In the second text field called "Requestor Name", enter the domain owners name.
- Select the Recover button
- Your domains EPP code will arrive via email shortly
WordPress Hosting FAQ