VMware ESXi Hypervisor
VMware ESXi Hypervisor is a bare-metal embedded Hypervisor. It is designed to run directly on server hardware without requiring an additional underlying operating system.
VMware vSphere Hypervisor is based on VMware ESXi, the hypervisor architecture that sets the industry standard for reliability, performance and ecosystem support.
VMware vSphere Hypervisor is the easiest way to get started with virtualization—and it’s free. Consolidate your applications onto fewer servers and start saving money through reduced hardware, power, cooling and administration costs.
With VMware ESXi Hypervisor, you can:
- Run multiple applications on a single server
- Run a greener datacenter and reduce energy costs
- Back up and recover applications more easily
- Virtualize even business-critical applications
FASTDOT’s Enterprise Cloud Server are excellent choices for:
- IaaS Cloud Stack for reselling virtualised environments
- Mission critical financial institutions running MetaTrader / Forex Trading Solutions
- Implementing mission-critical SAP, Exchange, Sharepoint, Zimbra or MS SQL Database Server
- Security with high-grade ISO 27001 qualifications.
- Businesses looking to upgrade to a dedicated server, but not looking to spend thousands of dollars on hardware and datacenter hosting costs.
- Setting up your own external Exchange or MSSQL database server powered by the resources of a Tier 3 data centre.
- Small or large dynamic websites needing to move away from restrictive shared hosting environments.
- Web hosting resellers looking to take their business to the next level.
- A cost-effective method for delivering dynamically scalable “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS Hosting) and “Software as a Service Hosting” (SaaS Hosting) solutions which can scale up or down with your evolving business needs.
- Customers who require Mission-Critical hosting environments with dynamic scalability where 24/7 uptime is absolutely critical to your business needs
Get Started with VMware Cloud Hosting
Your new VMware Virtual Servers will be commissioned shortly.