Once you have logged into vSphere, select your Virtual Machine, and click the “Console” tab.
From here you have full remote console access to your server. This puts you in instant control of your infrastructure, allowing you to connect to your server as though you were physically standing in front of the machine in the data center/
Even if network connectivity to your server is down, for example if your server has frozen, or you are blocked or unable to connect to SSH or RDP, the remote console is there for you to resolve the issue!
Additional information: The VMRC SDK allows you to use a Web-based application to connect to a vCenter- or vCloud Director-managed virtual machine and access that virtual machine’s console in a browser window. You can interact with the virtual machine console input and screen. You can also use the VMRC SDK to manage virtual and physical device connections on a vCenter-managed virtual machine.
VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus includes the full range of vSphere features for transforming datacenters into dramatically simplified cloud computingenvironments providing the next generation of flexible, reliable IT services.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
All of our Enterprise VMware Cloud Servers can be protected with Veeam Backup & Disaster Recovery , which is an Award Winning Backup Replication and Disaster Recovery solution
FASTDOT’s Enterprise Cloud Server are excellent choices for:
- IaaS Cloud Stack for reselling virtualised environments
- Mission critical financial institutions running MetaTrader / Forex Trading Solutions
- Implementing mission-critical SAP, Exchange, Sharepoint, Zimbra or MS SQL Database Server
- Security with high-grade ISO 27001 qualifications.
- Businesses looking to upgrade to a dedicated server, but not looking to spend thousands of dollars on hardware and datacenter hosting costs.
- Setting up your own external Exchange or MSSQL database server powered by the resources of a Tier 3 data centre.
- Small or large dynamic websites needing to move away from restrictive shared hosting environments.
- Web hosting resellers looking to take their business to the next level.
- A cost-effective method for delivering dynamically scalable “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS Hosting) and “Software as a Service Hosting” (SaaS Hosting) solutions which can scale up or down with your evolving business needs.
- Customers who require Mission-Critical hosting environments with dynamic scalability where 24/7 uptime is absolutely critical to your business needs
Get Started with VMware Cloud Hosting
Your new VMware Virtual Servers will be commissioned shortly.