CloudLinux utilizes a kernel level technology to set resource limits per tenant. This ensures a tenant can never use more than the resources given to them.
All tenants on the server are isolated from each other so if one goes down everyone else is still safe and stable.
Shared Hosting environment is unlike any other, and our kernel takes it into account. It can protect against symlink attacks, trace exploits and restricts visibility of ProcFS to only what is necessary – making your servers more secure.
Set individual limits for your blog, applications, and your website so that a sudden spike to one will not take down the rest of your properties.
All CloudLinux innovations, such as CageFS, aim to improve security and stability on servers. So where other operating systems will allow entire servers full of customers to go down, CloudLinux stays stable by isolating the impact to the offending tenant.
- Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
- Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
- Gives the power to monitor and control limits, such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
- Helps to restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
- Compatible with all major control panels
- Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL
FASTDOT’s Enterprise Cloud Server are excellent choices for:
- IaaS Cloud Stack for reselling virtualised environments
- Mission critical financial institutions running MetaTrader / Forex Trading Solutions
- Implementing mission-critical SAP, Exchange, Sharepoint, Zimbra or MS SQL Database Server
- Security with high-grade ISO 27001 qualifications.
- Businesses looking to upgrade to a dedicated server, but not looking to spend thousands of dollars on hardware and datacenter hosting costs.
- Setting up your own external Exchange or MSSQL database server powered by the resources of a Tier 3 data centre.
- Small or large dynamic websites needing to move away from restrictive shared hosting environments.
- Web hosting resellers looking to take their business to the next level.
- A cost-effective method for delivering dynamically scalable “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS Hosting) and “Software as a Service Hosting” (SaaS Hosting) solutions which can scale up or down with your evolving business needs.
- Customers who require Mission-Critical hosting environments with dynamic scalability where 24/7 uptime is absolutely critical to your business needs
Get Started with VMware Cloud Hosting
Your new VMware Virtual Servers will be commissioned shortly.