* WordPress Security is a top feature of cPanel’s WordPress Toolkit. Get a security checklist and see the safety features WordPress recommends for your site. Check the security of all of your WordPress sites with one click.
You can customize security features, choosing to install only critical measures, all recommended measures, or only the safety measures you select. Securing your WordPress website has never been easier.
Some of the advanced features of WordPress Toolkit for cPanel to manage WP sites more efficiently:
* Quickly install plugins and themes from the Plugin Directory without leaving cPanel.
* Set up automatic updates to the WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
* See important information for all of the WordPress sites you manage, including SSL status, security, search engine indexing, and more.
* Log in to client’s websites and see them all from a single dashboard.
* Activate Smart Updates, which uses a staging server to check for plugin incompatibilities or other issues so your live WordPress site never breaks.
* Get started here: https://go.cpanel.net/wordpresstoolkit
* WordPress Toolkit Documentation: https://docs.cpanel.net/knowledge-base/cpanel-developed-plugins/wordpress-toolkit/
* Support Resources: https://support.cpanel.net
Follow us on Social:
@cPanel on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
@cPanelTV on YouTube and Twitch
Community Support Forums: https://forums.cpanel.net
Discord Community Server: https://go.cpanel.net/discord