.HK Domain Name
The .hk extension was introduced in 1990 and is overseen by the Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Ltd. .hk domains are primarily targeted towards companies, organizations, and individuals in the Hong Kong region.
Registering a .hk domain name secures your brand identity in Hong Kong and allows you to reach an audience with a population of 7+ million people. Get started with a .hk domain name today.
Register your Domain Name today!
|.hk Domain Information||Domain Features|
|Registration Period||1 year||Online Control Panel|
|Annual Price||$95.00||Basic DNS Management|
|Instant Activation||Advanced DNS Management ($15/y)||*|
Classic Domain Names
New Domain Name TLDs
.hk is the designated Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Hong Kong. It is administered by the Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation (HKIRC), the only organization endorsed by the Hong Kong Government to undertake the administration of ‘hk’ domain names. Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation (HKIRC) is a non-profit making, non-statutory, member-based corporation established in 2001.
Domain Name Registration or Transfer
Find EPP Code for Generic TLD’s (.com, .net, .org .. )
- Go to whois.sc (external link)
- In the first text field, enter your domain name and click the orange magnifying glass.
- Next, select the Registration tab.
- In the Registration Tab, next to ICANN Registrar, you will find your current domain registrar’s name.
Find EPP Code for Australian gTLD (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au ..)
- Firstly, ensure that your domain has domain privacy disabled, and the email address attached to your domain is active. This is where your domains EPP code will be sent.
- Go to AUDA at https://pw.auda.org.au/
- Enter your domain name (without the www) in the first text field
- In the second text field called "Requestor Name", enter the domain owners name.
- Select the Recover button
- Your domains EPP code will arrive via email shortly