Get personal with an .IM domain. The .IM domain name extension is widely used for instant messaging (IM) sites, personal sites (e.g. I’m) and for creating domain hacks (excla.im, wh.im, tr.im)
The .IM domain name extension represents the Isle of Man and is operated by Domicilium Registry.
Register your Domain Name today!
|.im Domain Information||Domain Features|
|Registration Period||1 year||Online Control Panel|
|Annual Price||$19.50||Basic DNS Management|
|Instant Activation||Advanced DNS Management ($15/y)||*|
Classic Domain Names
New Domain Name TLDs
About .IM domains
Although a large number of .IM domains are registered by entities associated with the Isle of Man, this domain is becoming more popular in other facets. The .IM domain name presents a great opportunity for companies that offer instant messaging services or IM. Many businesses similar to Yahoo! and Trillium are purchasing .IM domains.
Domain Name Registration or Transfer
Find EPP Code for Generic TLD’s (.com, .net, .org .. )
- Go to whois.sc (external link)
- In the first text field, enter your domain name and click the orange magnifying glass.
- Next, select the Registration tab.
- In the Registration Tab, next to ICANN Registrar, you will find your current domain registrar’s name.
Find EPP Code for Australian gTLD (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au ..)
- Firstly, ensure that your domain has domain privacy disabled, and the email address attached to your domain is active. This is where your domains EPP code will be sent.
- Go to AUDA at https://pw.auda.org.au/
- Enter your domain name (without the www) in the first text field
- In the second text field called "Requestor Name", enter the domain owners name.
- Select the Recover button
- Your domains EPP code will arrive via email shortly