Are you a Dedicated / Virtual Dedicated customer? Or perhaps you are interested in running your services entirely via Google Apps or on your own home server? Ever wondered if it is possible to set up and manage the service providers for your emails, hosting, databases and third party software easily and elegantly, in the one place?
With myDNS Manager, you can manage your DNS Zone with us and easily connect your domain to servers and services anywhere in the world.
Example Usage scenarios:
- Redistribute your services and make use of providers across any server on the Internet.
- Establish subdomains by A record or CNAME e.g blog.yourdomain.com.
- Link your customers to an external members-only portal or service.
- Set up an external blog, mailing list software or web application on a subdomain.
- Manage your MX (mail) records.
- Set up Microsoft Exchange on your domain, Message Labs filtering and much more.
|DNS Hosting Features||Supported||Typical Usage|
|CNAME||Maps hostnames to domains and or subdomains, e.g: |
www.example.com. CNAME example.com.
|A||Maps IP addresses to domains/subdomains, e.g |
shop.example.com. A 188.8.131.52
|MX||Hostname that resolves to a mailserver, e.g. |
example.com. MX mail.example.com.
|Google Apps||Ideal to customize and configure your domain to run with Google Apps, including Gmail, Calendar and other Google Apps.|
|SPF (TXT)||TXT record for verifying sender’s address against the domain name. Provides security against spam for the receiver; some mailservers require senders to have SPF records.|
|TXT||Commonly used for SPF (see above), Domain Keys or Opportunistic Encryption.|
|External Hosting||If your host provides you an A or CNAME record|
|Pricing (per domain)||$15 (1 year) – $25 (2 years) – $35 (3 years)|