.NET (or “network”) is one of the original top-level domains introduced and has remained a popular extension throughout its history. Like .COM, there are no restrictions on .NET registrations.
As one of the Web’s first domains, .NET has a lot of credibility and is ideal for businesses who operate network infrastructure, communications, or eCommerce services. .NET domains act as a valuable complement or alternative to existing .COMs.
Check if your domain name is still available!
|.NET Domain Information||Domain Features|
|Registration Period||1 year||Online Control Panel|
|Annual Price||$19.50||Basic DNS Management|
|Instant Activation||Advanced DNS Management ($15/y)||*|
Classic Domain Names
New Domain Name TLDs
- A single .NET domain name can be registered in 350 different native languages
- .NET domain names are hosted in more than 200 countries worldwide
- The first domain name to ever exist was a .NET – Nordu.NET
- Today, more than 99.9% of 6+ character .NET domain names are available
Who it’s for
- Ideal extension for SaaS, network infrastructure, communications, and eCommerce companies
- .NET domains act as a valuable complement or alternative to existing .COMs.