The preferred Domain Name for all Australian commercial, non-profit and community organisations.
Domain Registration FAQ
Browse through our domains FAQ below for a better understanding of how FASTDOT can help you get sorted online.
Domain Name Registration or Transfer
Find EPP Code for Generic TLD’s (.com, .net, .org .. )
- Go to whois.sc (external link)
- In the first text field, enter your domain name and click the orange magnifying glass.
- Next, select the Registration tab.
- In the Registration Tab, next to ICANN Registrar, you will find your current domain registrar’s name.
Find EPP Code for Australian gTLD (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au ..)
- Firstly, ensure that your domain has domain privacy disabled, and the email address attached to your domain is active. This is where your domains EPP code will be sent.
- Go to AUDA at https://pw.auda.org.au/
- Enter your domain name (without the www) in the first text field
- In the second text field called "Requestor Name", enter the domain owners name.
- Select the Recover button
- Your domains EPP code will arrive via email shortly
Domain Names General FAQ
We offer more then 100 different domain name extensions to choose from. Start your domain name portfolio today and protect your online business identity with our wide range of local and international domain name extensions.
Choose and Register from Australian, US, UK, EU, NZ domain names and many more!
Find our huge portfolio of different domain name extensions below: