Delete Your Email via Horde
When you delete email using Horde Webmail, the deleted emails remain on the server indefinitely. If you wish to free up disk space on your email account, you must remove the deleted emails off the server permanently. To remove emails off permanently follow the instructions below.
1. Log into Web Mail at:
Replace yourdomain.com.au with the domain name that you are using.
2. Enter the full email address and password for the account.
3. Click on the Horde button.
4. Tick the check box next to the emails you want to remove and then click on Delete.
6. Select the Other menu and then click on Purge Deleted.
What is Horde:
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
The Horde webmail application is only available to users on the cPanel mail platform.
Additional features of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition are:
- IMAP and POP3 webmail client
- 3-pane and 3-column-layouts
- Message filtering
- Message searching
- HTML message composition with WYSIWIG editor
- Spell checking
- Built in attachment viewers
- Encrypting and signing of messages (S/MIME and PGP)
- Quota support
- Keyboard navigation
- Full character set support for folders names and email messages
- Conversation view of all messages in a thread
- Downloading of message attachments in a ZIP file
- Flexible, individual alias addresses
- IMAP folder subscriptions
- Shared IMAP folders
- Graphical emoticons
- Support for mailing list headers
- Forwarding of multiple messages at once
- Attachments sent as links