How to install WordPress using WordPress Toolkit for cPanel
To install WordPress using the WordPress Toolkit for cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account provided by your web hosting provider.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Software” or “Web Applications” section of cPanel. The exact location may vary depending on your hosting provider’s cPanel setup.
- Look for the WordPress Toolkit icon or link. It is usually represented by the WordPress logo.
- Click on the WordPress Toolkit icon or link to open the WordPress Toolkit interface.
- In the WordPress Toolkit interface, you will see options to manage existing WordPress installations as well as the option to install a new WordPress instance. Click on the “Install” button or “Add Installations” button to start the installation process.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the installation details. Fill in the following information:
- Choose the domain or subdomain on which you want to install WordPress.
- Enter a directory path if you want to install WordPress in a specific folder (optional).
- Specify the administrative username and password for your WordPress installation.
- Choose the language for your WordPress installation.
- Once you have entered the necessary details, click on the “Install” or “Add” button to start the installation process.
- The WordPress Toolkit will now automatically download and install the latest version of WordPress on your selected domain or subdomain.
- After the installation is complete, you will see a success message indicating that WordPress has been installed successfully.
- You can now access your newly installed WordPress site by visiting the domain or subdomain you selected during the installation process. For example, if you installed WordPress on “example.com,” you can access it by typing “http://example.com” in your web browser.
That’s it! You have successfully installed WordPress using the WordPress Toolkit for cPanel. From here, you can further customize your WordPress website by choosing a theme, installing plugins, and adding content to make it your own.
Learn how to install WordPress using WordPress Toolkit for cPanel. In this short video, we’ll cover how to set up a new WordPress site, including choosing the installation path, selecting the best version of WordPress to use, setting your WordPress administrator password, and creating your database. We’ll also show you how to set up automatic updates for your WordPress core version, plugins, and themes. With cPanel, installing WordPress is easy and you can have your new site ready to customize in 5 minutes or less.
Some of the advanced features of WordPress Toolkit for cPanel to manage WP sites more efficiently:
* Quickly install plugins and themes from the Plugin Directory without leaving cPanel.
* Set up automatic updates to the WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
* See important information for all of the WordPress sites you manage, including SSL status, security, search engine indexing, and more.
* Log in to client’s websites and see them all from a single dashboard.
* Activate Smart Updates, which uses a staging server to check for plugin incompatibilities or other issues so your live WordPress site never breaks.
* Get started here: https://go.cpanel.net/wordpresstoolkit
WordPress Toolkit Documentation: https://docs.cpanel.net/knowledge-base/cpanel-developed-plugins/wordpress-toolkit/
Support Resources: https://support.cpanel.net
Follow us on Social:
@cPanel on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
@cPanelTV on YouTube and Twitch
Community Support Forums: https://forums.cpanel.net
Discord Community Server: https://go.cpanel.net/discord