If you allow your customers to book reservations, appointments, or rentals from your website, then you already know that keeping customers informed and updated about their booking is one of the most important and challenging tasks. Luckily, we have a brand new solution that will make your life easier, and your customers happier:
AutomateWoo + Bookings =
AutomateWoo 5.3 has dropped, and it includes a powerful, custom integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
Whether you want to improve your customer experience, decrease cancellations, or even upsell customers after they book, AutomateWoo can help.
Send custom confirmation emails
AutomateWoo gives you more flexibility when sending customers a pre-booking confirmation email.
For example, you can set up different emails for different products.
Collect post-booking feedback
If you’re reaching out to customers after a booking, to get feedback, or promote repeat business, AutomateWoo gives more options here, too. Customers may be more likely to respond if you send the follow up at a particular time of day, or day of the week.
AutomateWoo 5.3 includes a new trigger: “Booking Status Changed”. This allows you to set up workflows at key points in the life of a booking — for example, after confirmation, or when the booking is complete. You can customize emails using information from the order, the customer, or even the booking with new variables (`booking.id`, `booking.status`, `booking.cost`, `booking.resource`).
This release also includes some bug fixes and enhancements. See the changelog for full details:
- New – Integration with WooCommerce Bookings! Requires WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.35
- New – `Booking Status Changed` trigger
- New – Bookings variables: `booking.id`, `booking.status`, `booking.cost`, `booking.resource`
- New – Improved support for new WooCommerce admin dashboard navigation
- Fix – Error when viewing or sending abandoned carts with bookable products (WooCommerce Bookings)
- Fix – Prevent storing multiple `automatewoo_cart_id` values in order meta
- Fix – `New Review Posted` no longer triggers for spam product reviews
- Fix – When sending SMS, default to full URL if bitly API request fails (e.g. rate limit, misconfiguration)
- Fix – Correct typos in missing/undefined variable error message
- Tweak – WooCommerce 5.0 compatibility
- Tweak – Removed legacy AutomateWoo.com license system
Ready to get started?
Install AutomateWoo today
We recommend you test and/or monitor any workflows that are critical to your store after updating. If you think you’ve found a bug, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
New to Woo? Get started in minutes.