SSH commands for CSF – ConfigServer Security & Firewall
SSH commands for CSF
ConfigServer Security & Firewall is a Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, Login/Intrusion Detection and Security application for Linux servers.
Basic commands of the CSF Firewall at command line, alternatively you can view the CSF command line options by using either: # man csf or # csf -h
1. Remove and unblock an IP address in /etc/csf.deny
csf -dr IP address
2. Remove an IP address from the temporary IP ban list
csf -tr IP address
3. Add an IP address to /etc/csf.deny
csf -d IP address
4. Disable csf and lfd
5. Enable csf and lfd
6. Restart firewall rules
FASTDOT’s Enterprise Cloud Server are excellent choices for:
- IaaS Cloud Stack for reselling virtualised environments
- Mission critical financial institutions running MetaTrader / Forex Trading Solutions
- Implementing mission-critical SAP, Exchange, Sharepoint, Zimbra or MS SQL Database Server
- Security with high-grade ISO 27001 qualifications.
- Businesses looking to upgrade to a dedicated server, but not looking to spend thousands of dollars on hardware and datacenter hosting costs.
- Setting up your own external Exchange or MSSQL database server powered by the resources of a Tier 3 data centre.
- Small or large dynamic websites needing to move away from restrictive shared hosting environments.
- Web hosting resellers looking to take their business to the next level.
- A cost-effective method for delivering dynamically scalable “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS Hosting) and “Software as a Service Hosting” (SaaS Hosting) solutions which can scale up or down with your evolving business needs.
- Customers who require Mission-Critical hosting environments with dynamic scalability where 24/7 uptime is absolutely critical to your business needs
Get Started with VMware Cloud Hosting
Your new VMware Virtual Servers will be commissioned shortly.